1) WordPress Plugin Uploader
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugin -> Add New
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and select the WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS plugin package zip.
- Click Install Now.
- Complete the installation process as directed by WordPress and Activate the plugin.
- Decompress the .zip file you downloaded from Codecanyon.
- Find the WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS folder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS folder to wp-content/plugins directory.
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins.
- Under WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS, click Activate l Panel: Plugin.
After the installation& activation of the plugin, you will have UPS menu in the Wocommerce Settings as well as you can visit setting from the installed plugin