– Enter the details and save the settings as per your convenience.
– Origin Postcode: Enter the Postcode of the Woocommerce shop owner or Shippers Location.
– Customer Classification: The options are available in the dropdown are
1. Rate chart from shipper’s country.
2. Rates associated with shipper number
3. Daily rates.
4. Retail rates.
5. Regional rates.
6. General list rates.
7. Standard list rates.
–Pickup Type: You can choose pickup time from the dropdown options as
3.One Time Pickup
6.Air Service Center
-Residential: Select the residential checkbox if the delivery of the shipment is at a residential address.
-Negotiated Rates: Enable this if this shipping account has negotiated rates available
-Insurance Option: Enable to request Insurance to be included
-Show Delivery Date: Enable to show delivery date on the cart page
-Parcel Packing Method: Choose the parcel packing method from the dropdown
Pack Item Individually
UPS Standard packaging
-UPS Packaging: If you choose UPS Standard packaging parcel method then you will have UPS packaging options as
1. UPS Letter
3. 25KG Box
4. 10KG Box
5. Small Express Box
6. Medium Express Box
7. Large Express Box
8. UPS Box
-Package Dimensions/Weight Unit: You can choose the dimensions/weight Unit from downtown options
1. Pounds & Inches
2. Kilograms & Centimeters