Rates & Services settings as below.
– Show Delivery date: This option allows you to display the estimated delivery date on the cart page. The plugin will get a date from FedEx and display it on the cart page and checkout page.
– Delivery Date & Time format: Enable the show delivery date field and choose the delivery date format as per your preference from dropdown values.
1.Day(e.g 1 day)
– FedEx One Rate: FedEx one rate offers a great value for the customer as weight and delivery area surcharges fees do not alter the base rate for FedEx One Rate shipment, it is convenient and easy to access.
– Services: The plugin provides different types of services that suit the various needs of customers. It provides the domestic as well as the International services to the customer as follows.
– Price Adjustment ($): Using price adjustment you can manage price from the actual shipping price. That is by adding and subtracting the amount. You can use the minus sign to subtract the amount.
– Price Adjustment (%): You can manage the amount in % by adding the amount in each service.
– Buffer Days For Delivery: This field shows the buffer days on the cart page for delivery. For showing buffer days on cart enable the show delivery days option.
– Convert Rates to base currency: This option will convert the rate as per the base currency
Save the settings and you can see these services on cart and checkout page as below