Step 1 :-1. Install plugin from codecanyon.
2. Install this plugin in wordpress.
( Go to plugin >> Add new plugin.>> Plugin activated)
3.Refer screenshot – Image-1
Step 2 :-1. Go to plugin setting.
- If you want Geo based location functionality then enter your google APIkey.
- Select the Geolocation based auto-order allocation.
- When this setting we do, then on website we can search product inventrybypostcode.
- Refer screenshot – Image -2
Image – 2
Step 3 :-1. After this process go to warehouse setting.
- Add warehouses.
- Multiple warehouses we can add.
- This warehouse will reflect in product page and website pagealso.
- Refer screenshot Image – 3
Image – 3
Step 4:- 1. Go to product >> Inventory.
- You can enter your stock quantity warehouse wise.
- This will reflect on website particular product wise.
- Refer the screenshot Image – 4, 5
(Note :Allow and do not allow back order purpose, whenyoukeep backorder do not allow you can order only limited like example in warehouse 2 product and you are trying to order 3 then it will not allow when we backorder set as do not allow, After this if you set allow then you can order extra like example in warehouse 2 product and you are trying to order 3 then it will allow to order)
Step 5 :-1. Go to website >> Select your that product which you have added warehouses .
- As per your requirement select quantity
- We have enable geo loacation so you can search warehouse quantityvia
- If you dont want geo location functionality then you can disablefrom
- When you disable this setting you can directly see product quanityin
- Refer Image 6,7
Image – 6 when geo location enable
Image – 7
Step 6 :– 1. After this process add the product in cart & place the order.
- After order placed check the quantity in backend means in wordpress andon
also you can see quantity will reduce from warehouse.
- This is the funationality of this plugin.