- Download the extension from your codecanyon dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
- This plugin has a few hosting/environment requirements to be aware of:
- Your site must use PHP 5.3 or newer (you can see this under WooCommerce > System Status)
- Your server must include Open SSL. Most hosts compile PHP with OpenSSL, but if you see a notice that Open SSL is required, you must reach out to your hosting company to resolve this.