1) WordPress Plugin Uploader
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugin -> Add New
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and select the Custom Woocommerce Discounts plugin package zip.
- Click Install Now.
- Complete the installation process as directed by WordPress and Activate the plugin.
- Decompress the .zip file you downloaded from Codecanyon.
- Find the Custom Woocommerce Discounts folder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the Custom Woocommerce Discounts folder to wp-content/plugins directory.
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins.
- Under Custom Woocommerce Discounts, click Activate l Panel: Plugin.